Mediacom is one of the most popular router brands which has attracted millions of users worldwide. If you are looking for the best class router for your organization then we must recommend you keep Mediacom as your first choice. We are not just recommending you for the sake of writing this post. We are using the same brand router as our network device. That’s why we have decided to write a detailed guide on How to use Mediacom Router properly. Not only this, you will also learn How to Login Mediacom router.
Before proceeding further let me first give you a short overview of this post. Here are the key points which we are going to discuss in this informative post.
- What is Mediacom Router?
- Mediacom Router Login IP Address
- Default Username & Password for Mediacom
- Mediacom Home WiFI Network Manager Login
- How to change the password of this Router
- How to Find your own Mediacom [ or any router ] login IP
- Reset Mediacom router [ Easiest Method ]
- 0.1 What is Mediacom Router?
- 0.2 Mediacom Router Login IP Address
- 0.3 Default Login ID & Password For Mediacom
- 0.4 Mediacom default wifi password
- 1 How to Login to Mediacom Home Network Manager?
- 2 How to Reset the Mediacom Router [ Hard Reset ]?
What is Mediacom Router?
As we have discussed above, Mediacom is one of the most suitable routers for small size office or organization. This router provides you with tons of amazing features like easy control setting, very easy to use, positive feedback, more than 1 million happy customers worldwide, etc. You can also use this router in the large organizations too but there are other premium routers available for the same.
Want to know more about this router? Keep reading this post till the end, there is very much information to read yet!
Mediacom Router Login IP Address
Every router has its own default and unique IP address. With the help of that IP, You can easily login to your router dashboard panel and control/modify the setting as per your requirements. Most of the router companies provide their default IP URL on the router pamphlet, else you can easily get to know about the same with just one google search. If you are using Mediacom router then you don’t have to waste your precious time in doing that one google search as we are proving the same info in this section.
Default Login IP Address For Mediacom
HTTPS Version [ Try this if above doesn’t work ]
Official Medicom URL to acess Router Dashboard
Default Login ID & Password For Mediacom
Every new router has some sort of default ID and Password using which you can easily login to your admin panel. Medicom routers are also encrypted with such default gateways. When you boot up your router for the first time and connect it with your browser, It will prompt for default user id and password. Not to worry mate, You don’t have to surf here and there for the same as below we have provided the default wifi password for mediacom router. Simply use below credentials to access the login system 🙂
Mediacom default wifi password
How to Login to Mediacom Home Network Manager?
Without wasting much of your time, Simply follow the below step by step guide to access your router settings:
- First of all, Make sure to check that you have an active internet connection.
- Ensure that you are connected to your router.
- Now open your favorite browser.
- Click Here to open the default IP Gateway of Medicom.
- Else copy this URL [ http://homewifi.mediacomcable.com ] as paste it in your browser.
- If you are getting any error with this URL then try above-mentioned IP URL.
- If everything goes well, Login Panel will be loaded on your display screen.
- Now it will prompt for ” Login ID & Password “.
- Enter your Mediacom id & pass or if you don’t have any then enter default Id and password.
- Voila, Within a few milliseconds you are into the admin panel.
- That’s all! Now from here you can easily control/modify your router setting.
- Enjoy 🙂
How to change the password of this Router?
New routers come with default login credentials. It is better to change the password on the same day to ensure the security of your network. Want to know how to change the password in the Medicom router? Just scroll down the page and read the below guide:
- First of all, Login to your router admin panel.
- For that, Click Here to enter your dashboard.
- Else copy this URL [ http://192.168.100.1 ] and open it in your browser.
- Enter the required details like default user_id and password [ Added above ].
- Now go to the WiFi Settings.
- Search for “My Wireless Network” option there.
- Next look for SSID option as with the help of this option you can change your default username.
- And for the password, Passphrase option is available.
- Enter a strong password in the passphrase box to ensure tight security.
- Make sure to save all your settings by clicking on “Save Changes“.
- That’s all, You have successfully changed your router password.
How to Find your own Mediacom [ or any router ] login IP?
Don’t know your router login IP? We have already shared Mediacom default login IP in the above section of this post. If you are using any other brand router the just follow the below steps and you can easily find your router IP in just a few seconds:
- Establish proper connection with your router.
- Open Command Prompt [ CMD ] in your PC/Laptop.
- Note: Run CMD as admin.
- Type “ipconfig“.
- Hit the enter button.
- Scroll down to know your IP.
- That’s all, You are provided with your IP address within few nanoseconds.
How to Reset the Mediacom Router [ Hard Reset ]?
- Every router device has a “Reset Button” in their backside.
- All you need to do is to press the RESET button for 10-15 secs.
- Your router will reboot 2-3 times during this process.
- That’s all, Now all your router setting will be restored to default like a new router.
- Enjoy 🙂
That’s all for this informative post on Mediacom Router Login & Setup Guide. I hope you guys liked this post, If this post really proves to be helpful for you then don’t forget to share this with your friends who are using this router. If you have any doubts regarding Mediacom setup then please let us know in the comment section. Our team will reply to you soon :).
Thanks for reading 🙂